College Life

College Life

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

11 hours

I am currently writing this from the plane on which I'm trapped for the next 10 hours. But let's not get confused here...this plane is AWESOME! I mean, sure, I'm stuck in a flying piece of metal for way too long, the air is being circulated around and around and around again, the flight instructions seem to be in every language except the 2 I speak, and there are a lot of people around me with their shoes off (and I hate feet...for those of you that didn't know). 

But none of that even comes close to ruining the awesome experience of being on an A330.

This aircraft is decked out. There are 6 bathrooms, 3 aisles (pictured *kind of..I was trying to avoid looking like a stupid American that takes pictures of seats...*), incredibly attentive flight attendants, delicious meals, and even complimentary slippers and warm towels. But that's not all! There are also movies, music, a way to learn Korean before you get off the plane (granted, this would be more helpful if we were staying in Korea, but I still think its really cool that they have that!), and even a way to get phone service if you're willing to pay $12.50 per minute. Oh and did I mention that there's even great company?! There isn't a better way to travel...let alone start a missions trip! 

I feel so blessed! Thank you again to everyone who financially supported myself and the team, who have prayed and are praying for us, and who are reading this. You have blessed me so tremendously.











1 comment:

  1. Awesome, awesome :) I'm so glad it was a good experience! I LOVE this blogging...keep it up sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete