College Life

College Life

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Forced prep time

Sitting in the airport gives you so much time to just sit and think about the trip ahead of you. Conversations with friends, prayer time, and texts to my loved ones have been prepping me today. I know that this years trip is going to be so different than last years. I'll see a lot of the same things, sure, but I'm also sure that I'll see things differently. I'll have a new perspective this time around. I'm so excited to watch God work and have my heart and mind opened to even more this time around. 

The last year seemed to fly by. Here I am again: playing the hurry up and wait game. I'm going to spend a lot of time in prayer and the word on the next leg of the flight (the longest part of the trip). Hopefully I'll have some pretty awesome stuff laid on my heart, and I'll be able to share those with you next time I get on and blog! 

Thanks for getting on, and being willing to follow my trip here. I am so blessed by you all. 

Please be praying for: 
- the hearts and minds of everyone going on the trip. Even the returners will have their eyes opened to new things, and their hearts broken. The newcomers will face the issues for the first time. God give us strength!!
- the pilots. We obviously want to make sure we're safe the whole time, and I always like to pray that God will give our pilots the wisdom to make the flights easy, safe, and quick!! 

I love you all. Thanks for being prayer warriors for us! Xo

1 comment:

  1. Glad the prayers for safe travel have been answered to Taipei and continuing prayer for the trip to Cambodia. I was definitely blessed by your insights last year.

    ReplyDelete